Making the World a Better Place to Live, One PAK at a Time
Planned Acts Explained
Planned Acts of Kindness is a global outreach program where people wake up and on their cell phone, computer and devices there is a new daily planned act of kindness that they can do with their family, friends, co-workers and in their community.
The goal is to have tens of millions of people around the country, hundreds of millions of people around the world, waking up and doing the same act of kindness on the same day, and unleashing that much powerful, positive energy in the world.
The more you do, the greater your rewards!
“One Plant-One People: The Fight for Survival of the Human Race” is committed to combating the six deadly tipping points that threaten the health & well-being of billions. An Education & Action Game for 2-8 Players, Ages 10-Adult, 75-125 minutes.
A portion of the game proceeds go to the operation of Planned Acts of Kindness.Org and 16 Things Kids Can Do, a non-profit 501(c)3 educational organization working for the betterment of kids, people and the planet.
Battle Climate Change, Pollution, Pandemics, War & Terrorism In A Race Against The Tipping Points Of Time!
Complete Against Factions Actively Working To Defeat You:
The World Is in Crisis: Climate Change, Pollution, Overpopulation, Pandemics, War & Terrorism Are You Frustrated, Scared, Angry at the Direction Our Country — the Planet — Is Headed?
In 10-20 Years the Tipping Points Won’t Matter … They Will Have Already Passed. It’s More than a Game When Billions of Lives Are at Risk!
Become a Part of the Solution: Join the Karma Revolution & Pass It On. What You Do Today Matters! The Time to Act Is Now!
This book helps people:
- Understand why this country is in a financial crisis how Banks, Companies, Wall Street, Universities &Politicians profit from it
- Analyze where they currently are financially
- Set their goals & dare to dream again
- Learn important financial concepts not being taught in high school, college or graduate school
- Provides proven programs to give them the foundation theyneed to become financially independent later on in life
Readers Get All The Tools They Need To Properly:
- Build for Retirement [401K, 403B, 457 NOT the answer]
- Fund Your Children’s College Education [529 NOT the answer]
- Reduce the Effects of Inflation [Banks NOT the answer]
- Build Wealth Tax-Free through IRS Code [Stocks NOT answer]
The Working Dead Animation Video: